Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
When using Version History and Compare, the Previous button takes you back to version 0,
but the Next button does not go forward again through the versions.
Expect that after using the Previous button to go back an compare the previous versions, the Next
button would go forward again to view them.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup processing constraints to do version history for a y change to the Schedule Ship Date
2. Enter an order with 2 lines
3. Change the Schedule Ship Date 2-3 times on each line
4. Actions > Version History > Compare
5. You can use the Previous button to see the versions back to 0, but the Next button does not go
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users have to exit the form and reopen it to see the versions again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms