ORA-06550 and PLS-00306 Errors When Associating Resources to Work Orders
(Doc ID 755398.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to add a resource in a CMRO Visit, the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Advanced Service Online User > Execution > Production Planning > Work Orders
2. Enter Visit Number and click GO
3. Select Workorder (e.g CMRO-88420) and Update Work Order option and click GO
4. Select Resources Tab and click Add More Rows
5. Insert a Resource and click Apply
6. The 'ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'PROCESS_RESRC_REQUIRE' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored' error is encountered.
Due to this issue, maintenance users are unable to work with Service Orders of CMRO since they cannot designate a Resource for the Service Order.
The error was reported after applying <Patch 7273920>:R12.AHL.A (controlled release)
The above patch fix <Bug 7273920> - ERROR ORA-06502 WHEN ADDING AN OPERATION IN NON ROUTINE WORK ORDER
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document