Error In Assigning One Or More Details To A Delivery In Ship Transaction Form
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-OCT-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 12-DEC-2013***
Oracle Shipping - Version: 12.0.4
FORM:WSHFSTRX.FMB - Shipping Transactions Form
In Shipping Transaction form, after updating any of the fields in Detail tab, the 'Mode Of Transport' and 'Service Level' fields are reset to null for that delivery detail.
A result of these fields resetting to null is when a user attempts to assign the delivery detail to a delivery with other delivery detail lines, the following error occurs:
"Error in assigning one or more details to a delivery." is generated. and under
Details "Warning: These entities can not be grouped together as their grouping
attributes do not match."
(shipping method is one of the delivery grouping attributes). This mismatch is due to the fact that service_level and mode_of_transport are nulled when the delivery detail line was updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management--> Shipping--> transaction form
2. Query delivery detail lines (eg from a specific order)
3. Click on delivery detail line and update any of the fields.
4. Autocreate Delivery against this delivery detail line
5. Try to assign the delivery against other delivery detail lines from same (or other orders)
6. Error message is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms