Credit Memos are not Generated When a Product is Returned for Credit
(Doc ID 756258.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Credit memos are not created for product returns.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a sales order for a serviceable product. Add a service line for this product.
2. Book the order and then ship the product.
3. Run the Order Processing program in Service Contracts to create the Service Agreement.
4. Create an RMA to return the product.
5. Open the Service Agreement. Note that there is a termination date in the contract subline.
6. Run Service Contracts Main Billing and then run AutoInvoice.
7. Find that no credit is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document