iSupport: Automatic Task Creation Not Working If Service Request Owner Is Empty
(Doc ID 757022.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The automatic Task creation functionality using Task Templates is not working for Service Requests (SR) created from iSupport if the SR owner is not populated.
The profile option "Service : HTML - Automatic Assignment of Owner" is set to Yes, but the
SR owner is not (always) assigned.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a SR from iSupport
2. Select the specific Request Type and Problem Code against which a task template was created.
3. Two tasks of the same type are part of the Template. The task type in question has the DISPATCH
4. Create the SR by submitting at the last screen.
5. Query in the Service module for the incident number and see that no tasks are automatically
6. No Owner exist in the SR form for the newly created SR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document