Automatic Owner Assignment Not Working When Service Request Security Enabled
(Doc ID 757632.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When service request security is enabled, an API error occurs when raising service requests
through Contact Center that use automatically assigned owners from the territory setup.
The group owner is assigned correctly. But the employee cannot be assigned.
The owner is assigned correctly if service request security is turned off.
The error occurs in the Create Service Request form too.
(CS_ASSIGN_RESOURCE_PKG.Assign_ServiceRequest_Main): Unable to assign the service request to an
individual owner. Please check your territory setup or manually assign the service request.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps for a certain SR type/territory:
1. Enable service request security.
2. Setup a territory with SR type to assign employee owner and group owner for this SR type.
3. Make sure Responsibility used is mapped to Service Request Type.
4. Make sure the user for employee has resp. assigned that is used to assign SRs.
5. Raise a service request through Contact Center or in SR form. API error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document