Invoice Adjusted Cost Creates A New Invoice When Unapproved Invoice Exists
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.03
This problem can occur on any platform.
When the Agent Action "INVOICE ADJUSTED COSTS" is executed, OTM creates a new invoice for the delta even if the unapproved invoice exists. It is expected that the unapproved invoice should get modified with the delta.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an agent with the following configuration-
Agent event - shipment cost modified - integration, internal, user
Agent action - invoice adjusted cost.
2. Create a shipment with cost (e.g. 100 USD)
3. Create invoice for the shipment.
4. Create a consolidated invoice for the invoice generated in step 3
5. Approve the consolidated invoice.
6. Modify the shipment cost (e.g. 150 USD)
Result: OTM creates a new invoice for 50 USD. DO NOT approve this invoice.
7. Modify the shipment cost (e.g 175 USD)
Result/Issue: OTM creates a third invoice for 25 USD. Ideally the invoice created in step 6 above should get modified to 75 USD as it ha snot been approved yet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms