Expense Report Is Going To Expenses Administrator Upon Submitting And Stalling.
(Doc ID 758244.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.0.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are trying to create an expense report by providing Project and Task Numbers alone in the 'Expense Allocations' Page and submit, the Expense Report is escalating to Expenses
The function 'AP Validate Expense Report' in the Server Side Validation Process is failing due to a line error. In detail, while creating an expense report by selecting the project
and task number alone, the 'AP_VALIDATION_ERROR' column is getting populated (as 'PA') and this is the reason the 'AP Validate Expense Report' Function is getting an exception in the
Server Side Validation Process and, on submitting, the expense report is going to Expenses Administrator instead of the user's Approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Internet Expenses Responsibility.
2. Create an Expense Report.
3. Provide Project and Task Number in the Expense Allocations Page while creating the Expense Report.
4. Submit the Expense Report and move to Expenses Home tab.
5. Check the Report Status and Current Approver of the Expense Report created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document