'Default Reporting Registration Number' field in Customers Form is Read Only After Upgrade to Release 12.0.6
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.0 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle Customers Online - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.0 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notice that in the Customer form, in the Profile tab, in the section Tax and Financial information, the field 'Default Reporting Registration Number' is Read only.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
Responsibility: Tax Manager
Navigation: Parties > Party Tax Profiles , Party Type : Third Party
- Enter a New Customer of type Organization or Search an existing Customer
- Navigate to the Profile tab, in the Tax and Financial Information block
- Notice that the field Default Reporting Registration Number is Read only.
- There is only prompt and no field next to it.
- Personalization is also not allowing to add this field.
Following are possible causes:
- Upgrade to 12.0.6.
- Applied unpublished Patch 7242429 TAX REGSITRATION NUM IS BEING PASSED AS NULL
- version of file java/cusstd/ovrview/webui ArCusOvrCO.java is equal or higher than 120.48.12000000.9
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms