Parts Requirement Error: 'ORA-20001: HR_FLEX_VALUE_MISSING: N, COLUMN, REGION_1, N' When Creating Cross OU Internal Order Using Ship To Address Of Customer From Other OU
(Doc ID 758691.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:CSPTRREQ.FMB - CSP:Parts Requirements
When trying to enter a parts requirement order for a customer location with Canada address of other operating unit the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Destination Operating Unit: Canada
2. Source Operating Unit: US
3. Create a new customer with valid 'Ship To' and 'Bill To' addresses specified under both operating units.
4. Create SR for this customer.
5. Create a Task for this SR.
6. Create Part Requirement for this Task.
7. Select 'Customer' for 'Ship To'. Parts Requirement form will default customer 'Ship To' address based on the Destination Operating Unit (i.e. Canada in this case).
8. Select a valid 'Ship To' address in Source Operating Unit (i.e. US in this case) by clicking 'Addresses' button.
9. Enter Item and Source Organization as US.
10. Click on 'Create Order'.
It errors, but should create an internal order without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document