Show Routing Options Shows Deactivated Commitment Count and Allocation Data
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.03
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When deactivating allocation and counts on a lane, this information is still being populated on the Show Route Options result screen.
Expect that when allocations and counts are deactivated on a lane, this information should no longer
appears in the Show Routing Options.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Commitment Count usage screen.
2. Deactivate record on a lane.
3. Navigate to Allocation Record screen and deactivate record for a lane.
4. Select an order and use the action -> show routing options.
5. On the result page, you will see that the count and allocation data still exists for the records that were deactivated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms