Last updated on APRIL 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVTXERE.FMB - Enter Returns GUI
Quantity Received Is Not Getting Changed In RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES When Return To Vendor Is Performed Against ASN
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a PO for quantity 100.
2) Create an ASN against the PO with quantity 20.
3) Receive the ASN shipment for quantity 20.
4) RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES shows QUANTITY_SHIPPED=20, QUANTITY_RECEIVED=20
6) Return to vendor quantity 20 against the receipt
7) RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES.QUANTITY_RECEIVED remains same.
8) Available quantity for PO to perform ASN shipment is 100
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms