Select Available Inventory Not Working With Transact Move Order
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVPCKLT.FMB - Select Available Inventory
Users have manually created a Move Order for a lot controlled OPM Item. This Item has onhand quantities in two different Lot Numbers - say 10 in one Lot and 5 in another. User has done Allocate in the Move Order Transact form and the first Lot (quantity 10) has been correctly allocated to the Move Order Line. When attempting to add the other Lot for the remaining quantity using "Select Available Inventory", User cannot save the line and gets message :
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Inventory > Move Orders > Move Order
2. Enter: Transaction Type, Source Subinventory, Destination Subinventory, Line Item info.
3. Save the Move Order.
4. Click on Approve button.
5. Go to Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Orders.
6. Find the related Move Order
7. Allocate the Move Order Line
8. Press the view / update allocations button. For the above example there is an outstanding quantity of 5
9. Select "Select available inventory".
10. Add quantity 5 from an available Lot.
11. Click Done
12. Go back to Transact Move Order Line. Available and on-hand quantities are showing 0.
13. Click on Save.
14. Get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms