Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Product Catalog - Version: 12.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 12.0.3 in Production:
The problem occurs when viewing a Display Format, either after a Search or after Browsing
a catalog, while in child inventory organization context.
If the Display Format contains multi-row attribute data, "No data exists" is displayed when the
multi-row attribute group is selected in Details.
Data is populated in these attributes and can be seen in the Display Format when the same steps
are followed in the Master inventory organization.
"No data exists"
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in using the Development Manager responsibility.
- Go to Setup Workbench and, under Item Catalog Categories, choose a Category which has a multi-row attribute group assigned at Item Data Level. Ensure that there are values populated for these attributes for your items.
- Click on Display Formats and create a display format which includes the attributes from the multi-row attribute group.
- Navigate to Change Organization and choose a child inventory organization.
- Click on Browse Catalog. From the Item Catalog hierarchy, choose the Category for which you created the Display Format.
- Click the Browse icon.
- Change the Display Format to the newly created Display Format.
- Choose the multi-row attribute group from the Details tab and click Go.
- Click on Show All Details.
- Under the first attribute of the multi-row attribute group 'No data exists' is displayed and none of the attribute values is displayed for the other multi-row attributes.
- Repeat the same same steps in the Master inventory organization and the attribute values are displayed in the Display Format.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms