Authorization Failure: "OapfVendErrmsg The issuing bank has questions about the request"
(Doc ID 759882.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit card sales orders using prepayment payment term are failing for authorization obtained over phone (Voice authorization).
1.Create a sales order with credit card payment method and Payment term of Prepayments.
2. Submit the order. Credit card approval will fail with following message from payment system:
OapfVendErrmsg: The issuing bank has questions about the request
3. Call bank and get approval code over phone.
4. Enter the approval code in sales order form and book again
5. This time order gets booked successfully and a receipt is created in AR (due to prepayments). However, this receipt does NOT show Approval Code and PSON
6. As a result of missing PSON and approval code, remittance will try to process a new authorization which will fail again with same message as first time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document