R12 CE: Never Validated Payable Invoices Appearing on Cash Forecast Results
(Doc ID 760093.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reference SR: 3-5709232461
Doc ID 2027817.1.. Can be Deleted as it is duplicate.
R12. Cash Management, Cash Forecast Results
(N) Accounts Payables Manager Responsibility
1. Invoices Form (Invoices/Entry/Invoices)
2. Enter an invoice and do not validate it
(N) Cash Management Super user> Select Cash Forecasting functionality
1. Enter into Cash Forecast Template Tab
2. Select a template defined to be run by days and with Supplier Invoices as one of the rows
3. Run Forecast (Enter submission parameters taking into consideration currency and date entered in the invoice and Submit)
4. View forecast results page by Transaction Source
5. (Drill Down) Click on the amount for the supplier invoices row on the date the invoice was entered
6. Check that the invoice with pending validation appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Standard Patching Process|
|Have more questions?|
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|