Apply button on Update Item Instance Page Takes User To Search Page
(Doc ID 760361.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 12.0.4 when you update an attribute on any page (specifically the General page), after applying
the change, the user is taken back to the Initial Search screen.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Query any existing instance
3. Click on Go next the 'Actions' Dropdown box (General) default
4. When the Item Details page displays, change any value and click on the 'Apply' button
5. When the Instance completes the save action, the page goes back to Item Instance Search
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document