Entering an Element Input Value to an Element, Errors with 'APP-PER-34938: The Value Set XXXX has an invalid definition'
(Doc ID 760602.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter an input value on an element, or set up the List of Values (LOV) on the element input value, the following error is seen:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A) Create value set:
- Navigation: System Administrator > Application > Validation > Set
- Create a new Value Set Name with Validation type: TABLE
B) Assign to element:
- Navigation > HRMS_MANAGER > Total Compensation > Basic
- Create new element or add a new input value to an existing element Navigation: on Element defintion, earning or deduction template or element wizard > Input Value, enter Value Set just created
- Receive error: APP-PER-34938:The value set xxxxxx has invalid definition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!