Public Screen Set Used in Place of a Custom Screen Set.
(Doc ID 761432.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.03 to 5.5.03.06 [Release 5.5]
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04 to 5.5.05.03 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.05.03
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
A custom Invoice Manager Layout has been created. Upon saving the Invoice, OTM is configured to return to the same page, this is due to setting Post Save Navigation = SAVE FROM LOCATION.
However when an Invoice is created using the custom Invoice screen and saved, the screen that is opened is the Public Invoice screen and not the custom screen that was expected.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure the custom Invoice Manager Layout so that Post Save Navigation = SAVE FROM LOCATION, and assign it to a custom Invoice Screen Set (where some actions have been removed).
2. Add the custom Screen Set to the menu.
3. Navigate to the custom Screen Set.
4. Edit an invoice and save the changes.
5. The Public Screen Set will now be displayed and not the custom Screen Set as expected. To check this click on the Action button; the previously removed actions are displayed as this is not the custom Screen Set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document