Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.04.04 to 5.5.04.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.04.04, Find that Invoice Adjust Costs Action creates a new invoice for an additional cost
added to a shipment that already has an invoice created.
Expect that the Adjusted cost is added to the existing invoice instead of creating a new one
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
) Create an Invoice for a shipment.
2) Consolidate the above created invoice with another invoice
3) Approve the parent invoice
4) Add a cost line to the shipment (Edit Shipment -> Financial tab -> Add cost line)
5) Save the changes to the shipment
6) Using Shipment Action - Invoice Adjusted Costs. This action should create a new invoice
7) Now, add a new cost line on the shipment
8) Perform Invoice Adjusted Costs action.
9) A new invoice will be generated instead of updating the unapproved invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms