Using 'Change Domain Context' to Work in a Child Domain Results in Data from a Sibling Domain Being Returned
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 to 5.5 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When the User uses the Change Domain Context functionality, to move from working in the Parent domain to work and run Rate Inquires (RIQs) in one of several Child domains, data from other Child domains (siblings to the Child domain) is being shown as if the user is still running Rate Inquiries from the Parent domain.
Expect the RIQ to return results only from the Domain the user has changed to.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure OTMwith 3 Domains, one that is a Parent and 2 Siblings.
2. Log into the parent domain.
3. Then use the Change Domain Context functionality (Configuration and Administration > Domain Management > Change Domain Context) to change to one of the Child domains.
4. In the Child domain run and RIQ (Rate Inquiry).
5. Note that valid rates are returned from both Child domains when only the rates of the domain the user is in should be returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms