R12: Change To Site Level Value For GL Ledger Name Changes The Data Access Set Profile Option
(Doc ID 762456.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:FNDPOMPV.FMB - Update System Profile Values
In Release 12, if the GL: Ledger name profile is changed at site level and then at responsibility level, then saved, the site level GL: Data Access Set profile option is overwritten with the value of the GL: Ledger name profile.
The profile options should not overwrite one another if a site level option already exists.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Setup site level value for GL: Ledger Name
2. Confirm this defaults to the site level the value for Data Access Set
3. Create an access set for multiple ledgers with full privileges
4. Override the site level access set with this access set
5. Create a new responsibility
6. Query the site and responsibility for the GL Ledger Name
7. Navigate out of the site level field for the Ledger Name and in the process enter the same value
(enter the first character and tab over), causing the system to think that the site level value has been changed.
8. Enter the value at the responsibility and save the record.
9. System saves the value for the ledger name at the responsibility level, saves the same value at the site level with the same time stamp.
10. Also, with the same time stamp, it updates the site level value for the Data access set from all ledger set back to the ledger set at the site level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!