Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.04 to 6.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.04, Find that when un-assigned-assigning an order movement from a Shipment that is already related to an Order Release, the shipment gets deleted when it is expected, it should not be deleted
Expect that the Shipment still related to an Order Release is not deleted and only references to Order Movements are removed
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Release from A to B
2. create shipment 12345 for the order release from Bulk Plan
3. Create 2 Order Movements : OM1 --> A to B and OM2 --> B to C
4. Move Order Movement OM1 to shipment (in step 2) by selecting OM1 > Action > Move to
Shipment. Give the shipment id as 12345.
5. Now the shipment 12345 has one order release and one Order Movement OM 1 associated with it.
6. Select the OM1 > Action> Un-assign Order Movement.
The shipment gets unassigned from order movement. However the shipment gets deleted also. This is
incorrect. The shipment is linked to the Order Release also. It should not get unassigned from
that Order Release also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms