Task Assignee LOV Is Not Showing All The Employee Values When Service Security Is Enabled
(Doc ID 764171.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.8 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Service Request form > Task tab > The Task Assignee LOV listed values varies between responsibilities
and with some responsibilities it does not show any employees.
This is occurring when Service Security is enabled. With Service Security disabled the LOV shows all the available values.
Expect to see all employees when using the LOV.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Service Security and complete the SR Type - Responsibility mapping.
2. Create a Service Request.
3. Create a Task for that Service Request
4. In the Assignee type field enter "Employee Resource".
5. Attempt to select the Employee name from the selection list for the field.
6. No resources are available.
7. When associate the service request type with a different responsibility (SR Type-Responsibility mapping), some resources started showing up in the list. The complete list of employees is not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document