Receipts Workbench: Unable to Specify the Values for Line and Tax During Line level Cash application
(Doc ID 779055.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
the values for tax and line manually. The tax value is always defaulted and does not allow to
change the values as per users requirement.
What users expect to have is :
Allow the tax values to be overridden manually without affecting the Amount Applied or
Line only fields in the Apply in Detail form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query a receipt
2. Open the receipt application form.
3. Give the transaction number and then click on Apply in Detail.
4. Select the All Lines option and then Specify the line number. In the amount applied, specify a
value. This automatically populates the Tax only and the Line Only fields.
5. Change the value for Tax Only, this automatically changes the value for Line Only and adjusts
the Amount Applied accordingly.
6. Change the Line Only field and this automatically changes the Amount applied and the Tax Only
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Still Have Questions?