Unable to Reserve Backordered Lines Which are in a Shipset
(Doc ID 779072.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Entered and Booked a Sales Order and created a Shipset for the Order Line.
- Reserved using the Reserve Order concurrent program, which has reserved the whole requested quantity.
- Launched Pick Release program with the Prior Reservations Only flag set.
- Performed Pick Confirm with partial pick exception - for example some of the Picked Items were defective. Backorder is created by this action.
- Launched the Reserve Orders program again for this Order
The backordered line which was split from the Shipset is not reserved.
The quantity which was available for Pick Release is now in a Status of Staged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document