Unable To Restrict A Supplier Contact To A Site
(Doc ID 779085.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 12 in Production:
When trying to register a new supplier user with the same first name and last name of an existing contact, the registration failed if the modify contact restriction feature is used.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login as a buyer
2. Query any supplier
3. Navigate to the contact directory page
4. Create a new supplier contact with user account.
5. Now try to register a new supplier user from the supplier registration user form.
6. While registration give the same first name and last name as the earlier created contact.
7. Click on modify contact restrictions and select the earlier created contact to restrict.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document