R12: CE: Invalid Operating Unit Error When Searching For Transactions To Unclear: FRM-40212: Invalid value for field OPERATING_UNIT
(Doc ID 779303.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When searching for Cash Management Cashflow transactions to unclear in the
Manual Clearing > Unclear Transactions window,
getting the following error:
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field OPERATING_UNIT
Please provide results after the following steps.
1) Initialize the context by executing following PL/SQL Block.
Note: To obtain the parameters to be passed to the block,
Please open the Bank Statement Reconciliation Form
- Go To Help -> Diagnostics -> Examine
- Set the Block value as $PROFILES$
- Set the Field value to following one after the other and note the values.
- Use the Above values as arguments in the PL/SQL Block below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document