Unable to Complete Work Orders From Maintenance WorkBench: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException: index:-1 size:1
(Doc ID 779476.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 05-May-2016***
On 12.0.6 in Production:
When attempting to complete WorkOrders, the following error occurs:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException: index:-1 size:1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Work Order through Work orders => Work Orders => New (Status Released)
2. Go to Maintenance workbench. Nav: Work Order Planning => Maintenance workbench
3. Query the particular order.
4. Click Complete Button.
5. Completion HTML page opened
6. Enter Actual Start Date/Time, Hours etc.,
7. Click Apply button
8. Displays error message 'You have encountered an unexpected error. Contact System Administrator'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document