Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 05-May-2016***
On 12.0.6 in Production:
When attempting to complete WorkOrders, the following error occurs:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.lang.IndexOutofBoundsException: index:-1 size:1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Work Order through Work orders => Work Orders => New (Status Released)
2. Go to Maintenance workbench. Nav: Work Order Planning => Maintenance workbench
3. Query the particular order.
4. Click Complete Button.
5. Completion HTML page opened
6. Enter Actual Start Date/Time, Hours etc.,
7. Click Apply button
8. Displays error message 'You have encountered an unexpected error. Contact System Administrator'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms