Not Output For EMEA VAT: Selection Process (JGZZVATSP): 'no data found' in log.
(Doc ID 779515.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
JGZZVATSP:EMEA VAT: Selection Process
No data is beeing extracted from the EMEA VAT: Selection Process (JGZZVATSP).
Expected some data to be extracted from the EMEA VAT: Selection Process (JGZZVATSP).
select period_name, TAX_RATE_CODE_NAME, trx_number,TAX_RATE,TAX_AMT,TAXABLE_AMT_FUNCL_CURR,
invoice_report_type from JG_ZZ_VAT_TRX_DETAILS;
Is retrieveing no data
select * from ZX_REP_TRX_DETAIL_T is retrieving some data but only for AR.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. enter invoice in AP with business category 'Modelo 347'
2. check that supplier is rightly setup year 2008 at this point
3. Run JGZZVATSP for AUG-08, ALL SOURCES, LEDGER...
4. Run JGZZVATSP for AUG-08, ALL SOURCES, LEDGER...
5. Run the Spanish 'Modelo 347' Magnetic Format for same LEDGER...
Cannot be compliant with Spanish legal requirements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document