Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Financials for EMEA - Version: 12.0.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
JGZZVATSP:EMEA VAT: Selection Process
Expected some data to be extracted from the EMEA VAT: Selection Process (JGZZVATSP).
select period_name, TAX_RATE_CODE_NAME, trx_number,TAX_RATE,TAX_AMT,TAXABLE_AMT_FUNCL_CURR,
invoice_report_type from JG_ZZ_VAT_TRX_DETAILS;
Is retrieveing no data
select * from ZX_REP_TRX_DETAIL_T is retrieving some data but only for AR.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. enter invoice in AP with business category 'Modelo 347'
2. check that supplier is rightly setup year 2008 at this point
3. Run JGZZVATSP for AUG-08, ALL SOURCES, LEDGER...
4. Run JGZZVATSP for AUG-08, ALL SOURCES, LEDGER...
5. Run the Spanish 'Modelo 347' Magnetic Format for same LEDGER...
Cannot be compliant with Spanish legal requirements.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms