Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for currency 08-Feb-2015***
The 'Apply All' option does not work correctly when the 'Apply All' is used in conjunction with the 'New' option in the Merging rules. All of the service lines are placed in the same contract.
The'Apply All' function should cascade this selection to all Service Lines and create separate contracts.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a sales order with four lines:
Line 1 - a product
Line 1.1 - a service for this product
Line 2 - a second product
Line 2.1 - service for the second product.
2. Position the cursor on line 2.1. Press the Actions button and then select 'Service Contract Details'.
- Enable the 'Apply All' checkbox.
- Enable the 'New' radio button in the Merging Rules section of the form
3. Ship the products.
4. Run Order Capture Integration to create the contracts.
- both service lines are placed in the same order.
Repeat the test. Change step 2. Enable the 'New' radio button for both lines 1.1 and 2.1. Two contracts will be created, one for each service line.
Another symptom of this problem is a scenario where the Apply All check box is enabled for the first service line and the 'Existing' radio button is selected. An existing contract is selected in the lov. This should link all of the service lines in the order to that contract. It fails to do so. Only the first service line is linked to the referenced contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms