FSG Page Break is Not Considered in XML Format Output or Any Other Format Than Text
(Doc ID 782005.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5.1 and later
Oracle Report Manager - Version 11.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: RGFSGXML- Program - Publish FSG Report
Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
Run RGFSGXML 'Program - Publish FSG Report' or run RGRARG 'Financial Statement Generator' for the same FSG report using TEXT output, then using XML output.
Note the TEXT format output considers Page Breaks as set up in the Row Set definition.
The XML format ignores this definition. Just the same, running in Spreadsheet mode or in Tab-Delimited mode - Page Breaks are not considered.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Submit Request form
2. Program - Publish FSG Report
3. Layout: FSGXML: Basic Template
4. Completion Options: Format: Excel
5. Requests form
6. View Output
7. Report is opened in Excel
8. The reports for each expansion value are all on one sheet/tab, one after the other
9. Run RGRARG 'Financial Statement Generator' with output as Spreadsheet or Tab-Delimited - note the same behavior
Report output changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|