Internal Orders Are Stuck In Interface Table With Error 'Validation failed for the field - Ship To'
(Doc ID 782048.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Order Import, the following error occurs.
Source/Order/Seq/ Validation failed for the field - Ship To
- From Purchasing Responsibility >Requisitions>Create Internal Requisition for the specific Internal Customer and Approve
- Run Create Internal Orders Concurrent Program
- Go to Order Management responsibility and Run Order Import
- Notice Order Import completed in Error
- Go to Orders, Returns> Import Orders>Corrections
- Query the Record by Order Source = Internal and Order Reference = <Requisition_header_id>
- Select the Record and click on Errors and notice the error message as above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document