AGIS No Notifications Received When Intercompany Journal Entry Has Both GL Accounts for Initiator & Recipient
(Doc ID 782174.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS)
No notifications received when using WEBADI intercompany upload process, if the WEBADI upload contains both GL accounts for recipient and initiator. Recipient can not reject or approve transactions.
Transaction status reflected 'approved'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Intercompany Single Batch Entry Document
2. Complete all data elements, include GL accounts for both recipient and initiator
3. Upload WEBADI Intercompany Single Batch Entry Document
4. Run Intercompany Import Program -select batch
5. Intercompany Import Execution Report reflects Total Number of Accepted Records in Group = 1
6. Change Responsibility to Intercompany (AGIS) Home Page -
7. No notifications,
8. Recipient cannot reject, reassign, approve transactions.
9. Transactions status is automatically approve, if the Recipient's GL account/Amount are entered in WEBADI entry.
Do not enter Recipient's GL account, to allow Recipient's notifications -
Notification = Transaction 1 from xxxx failed validation
Notification is only sent when validation fails
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document