How To Mass Update Coverage Templates In Service Contracts
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Apr-2013***
How can changes be made to all existing contracts using a given Coverage Templates?
From the front end this can be done as described below:
1) Switch responsibility to Service Contract Manager
2) Open any Active Contract
3) Click on Lines tab > click on any Service Line.
4) Copy the name of Coverage Template
5) Close the contract
6) Go to main Menu > search Coverage Template
7) Go to Reaction Time > Change the time. Save it > Close it.
How can this change be done in bulk?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms