How To Mass Update Coverage Templates In Service Contracts
(Doc ID 782410.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can changes be made to all existing contracts using a given Coverage Templates?
From the front end this can be done as described below:
1) Using a Service Contract Manager responsibility open any Active Service Contract.
2) Go to the Lines > Effectivities tab.
3) Copy the name of the Coverage Template.
4) Close the contract.
5) Go to Responsibility Navigator.
6) Select Setup > Service Offerings > Standard Coverage
7) Change the desired option(s).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Custom Workaround Suggestions to convert Customized Coverages to Standard Coverage|