Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Mar-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 17-Nov-2013***
How does one setup the BOM to all PTOs on internal orders?
You need to be able to configure order to ship from the DC to the various warehouses.
These configurations are kits that include 1 serialized item and multiple lot controlled items.
It is required that the pick list identify all items and that the lots and serial numbers can be
pick and ship confirmed.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create Item that is a Standard BOM Type
(Models are not allowed to be Internally Orderable)
2. Item is stockable/transactable
3. Item is Internally Orderable & Shippable
4. Unable to set 'Pick Components' flag due to 'Internal Ordered' flag enabled.
4. Create BOM - no items are optional
5. Create Order and Book
6. Generate Pick Slip - only the BOM Item shows on the Pick Slip - no components
You checked the BOM setup and verified that the BOM and Item forms do not allow PTO flag when the item is Internal Order flag is enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms