Wrong Account No In Product Tab If you Register as Individual User from Jtf Login
(Doc ID 782564.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a user as individual through ibuhpage.jsp, the page is redirected to iSupport
home page. Then, if a user try to navigate to products subtab in Acconts tab, they got the
following message: "Item Instances are filtered on account number (xxxx)". But the user is
associated with different account. For all the users it is showing as xxxx.
Correct Account Number for the newly created user should be displayed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. click register link on http://server:port/OA_HTML/ibuhpage.jsp
2. Register as individual iSupport user with Enrollment Name "Self - Service Support over the Web
3. Get into iSupport homepage
4. click Account/product, you get the message: Item Instances are filtered on account number (xxxx)
5. The account number(xxxx) is wrong
Use Appslogin to be able to see the right account number under products subtab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document