GLXJEENT: APP-FND-01206 : This record already exists, Journal Entry Form Producing Locks on FND_DOC_SEQ_USERS
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form: GLXJEENT.fmb - Journal Entry
Journal Entry form GLXJEENT is locked on a Journal Category with Gapless Sequence assigned.
Steps to reproduce:
- User makes a header entry
- Press down arrow to go to the next form
- Enter the same information
- User receives error message "APP-FND-01206 : This record already exists. You entered a duplicate value or sequence of values that must be exist"
- This applies a row level lock on fnd_doc_sequence_users
- This lock is not released until the user presses "OK" on the error message box
- No other users are able to save records until the "OK" is pressed and the lock released
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms