Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.04.06
Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.04
Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 6.0 to 6.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When the BASE Unit Of Measure (UOM) is one value, for example 'LB' and your logon is set to work in another UOM, for example 'KG' when creating an 'Invoice' or 'Bill', the Weight is shown correctly but once saved the 'Weight' is incorrectly displayed.
Expect the correct weight to be displayed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Have OTM configured with a Base UOM of 'LB' and you User Logon set to use 'KG'.
2. Create a Shipment and note the 'Weight' of the Shipment.
3. Create an 'Invoice' from the Shipment.
4. In 'Edit' mode go to the 'Summary' tab of the 'Invoice' and note the 'Weight' is correctly displayed.
5. Click 'Finished' to save the 'Invoice'.
6. Return to the 'Invoice' and in 'Edit' mode note the 'Weight' in the 'Summary' tab is now displaying a different figure but the same UOM code of 'LB'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms