An Invoice or Bill is Saved with the Weight Set in LB (Pounds), when Returning to Edit or View the Weight, the Figure has been Incorrectly Changed but Still Displays as LB.
(Doc ID 782682.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.04.06
Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.04
Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 6.0 to 6.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When the BASE Unit Of Measure (UOM) is one value, for example 'LB' and your logon is set to work in another UOM, for example 'KG' when creating an 'Invoice' or 'Bill', the Weight is shown correctly but once saved the 'Weight' is incorrectly displayed.
Expect the correct weight to be displayed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Have OTM configured with a Base UOM of 'LB' and you User Logon set to use 'KG'.
2. Create a Shipment and note the 'Weight' of the Shipment.
3. Create an 'Invoice' from the Shipment.
4. In 'Edit' mode go to the 'Summary' tab of the 'Invoice' and note the 'Weight' is correctly displayed.
5. Click 'Finished' to save the 'Invoice'.
6. Return to the 'Invoice' and in 'Edit' mode note the 'Weight' in the 'Summary' tab is now displaying a different figure but the same UOM code of 'LB'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|