How To Delete Duplicate Rows From Catalog When Supplier Name Has Been Merged ?
(Doc ID 783384.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Q: How to delete duplicate rows from catalog when supplier name has been merged ?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Bulkload catalog for supplier A
2. Merge supplier A into supplier B using supplier merge functionality from Core Purchasing
3. Re-run extractor
4. Search for item in procurement, still see item with old supplier name
5. Try to delete item using bulkload - get invalid supplier error
6. Bulkload item with new supplier name
7. See two search results now in procurement one for the old and one for the correct new supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document