Click Through Action (CTD) Go To URL Appends "?Msource=" To The URL In Marketing Email Campaign
(Doc ID 783411.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Oracle Content Manager - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using CTD and selecting the Click Through Action of Go To URL, the url that the user inputs is appended with ?msource=. This happens with Web Advertisements and E-Mail CTDs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create E-Mail Campaign (Or Web Advertisement Campaign)
- Create E-Mail Cover Letter
- In the E-Mail Cover Letter add a Click Through Destination with the source being Go To URL
- Input your own your url e.g., www.google.com
- Save the Cover Letter
- Activate the Campaign
- Review the Campaign Reports. Notice the Go To URL has msource= appended to the Go To URL
- The user receives e-mail and clicks the CTD, the end page will have the msource appended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document