How To Perform Multiple Transactions On Same Person in Manager Self-Service Simultaneously?
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle HRMS (Self Service) - Version: 11.5.10
How does one do Concurrent Transactions on same person in Manager Self-Service?
1. Login to Oracle with Manager Self Service responsibility.
2. Select Change Job from Navigator.
3. Complete and submit the transaction for an employee.
4. Select Change Location from Navigator.
5. Complete and submit the transaction for the same employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms