Problem Entering Bill To Address For Related Customer On Contact Center Service Request Tab
(Doc ID 783784.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0 to 12.0.4 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Service - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.0.5
In Oracle Service Release 12, in the Contact Center, you have two related customers with the same name (party name). When adding the Bill To Account and Bill To Customer and Bill To Addresses with Folder tools to the Contact Center SR Tab, and trying to populate those fields with the account and address of one of these related customers, the following error occurs for the customers with identical names:
First, after choosing the bill to address for the related customer, the Bill To Customer list of values (LOV) pops up again.
After choosing the Bill To Customer again, this error occurs:
"Error: Please select the Bill To Address"
Steps to replicate:
- Open the Contact Center
- Find a customer that has duplicate related customer name values
- Select Install Base instance and Create Service Request through actions
- Fill in mandatory fields
- Change the Bill-to customer attribute to <customer name>. There are two customers with the same name. Choose one.
- Select the address selection button
- The pop-up customer LOV appears again showing the two customers with the same name
- Choosing the other <customer name> value triggers the Bill To Address error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document