Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RAXTRX - Autoinvoice Import Program
Form:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
Oracle Receivables (AR): AutoInvoice Information Center > Troubleshooting Credit Memos in Receivables > Note 783888.1
Applying a credit memo to an invoice is unsuccessful in the following scenarios:
- Create a Credit memo with Revenue and Tax lines.
- Create an Invoice type adjustment on the credit memo to bring its balance down to zero.
- Create a Line type adjustment on the credit memo for the original line amount. Since this is a line adjustment it will not include tax.
- Apply this credit memo to an invoice and click on Save button.
- Application is not saved and no error message is generated.
- Create an Invoice with Revenue and Tax
- Create a Tax adjustment on the Invoice to remove the Tax amount
- Create a Credit Memo with Revenue and Tax
- Create a Tax adjustment on the Credit Memo to remove Tax amount
- Apply this credit memo to the Invoice and click on the Save button
- Application is not saved, an error tone is emitted, but no error message is generated.
- In AutoInvoice, interface 2 credit memos to overapply against a single invoice.
- The first Credit memo will successfully bring the invoice balance to zero
- The second Credit memo will fail, log file shows:
Gross transaction amount do not reconcile
OTHERS IN Trx_level_direct_cash_apply :User-Defined Exception
Similar issues are manifested in Lockbox, Review Seq#20 in the section Issues with the Lockbox Interface (ARLPLB: Process Lockboxes) in Note 1358497.1, Oracle Receivables Lockbox: Known Issues and Patches.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms