Error "ORA-04063: Rule Set "Applsys.Wf_deferred_r" Has Errors" When Trying to Open Accounting Period
Last updated on JULY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to open accounting period JAN-09, the Open Period concurrent program (GLOOAP) completes with error:
SHRD0018: Oracle database error trapped at function: GLUSBE - label: errexit
ORA-04063: rule set "APPLSYS.WF_DEFERRED_R" has errors
ORA-06512: at ''
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as Public Sector General Ledger Super User.
2. Navigate to Setup: Open/Close.
3. Click the Find button (only have one ledger so this defaults).
4. Click the Open Period button.
5. Select JAN-09 as the Target Period. This can be any period.
6. Click the Open button the Yes to the Decision box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms