Error "ORA-04063: Rule Set "Applsys.Wf_deferred_r" Has Errors" When Trying to Open Accounting Period
(Doc ID 784254.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to open accounting period JAN-09, the Open Period concurrent program (GLOOAP) completes with error:
SHRD0018: Oracle database error trapped at function: GLUSBE - label: errexit
ORA-04063: rule set "APPLSYS.WF_DEFERRED_R" has errors
ORA-06512: at ''
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as Public Sector General Ledger Super User.
2. Navigate to Setup: Open/Close.
3. Click the Find button (only have one ledger so this defaults).
4. Click the Open Period button.
5. Select JAN-09 as the Target Period. This can be any period.
6. Click the Open button the Yes to the Decision box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document