Troubleshooting The Asset Workbench Form (FAXASSET)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAXASSET - Asset Workbench
Navigation: Fixed Assets Manager > Assets > Asset Workbench
The Asset Workbench form is used for the following functions:
- Enter individual assets via the Additions or QuickAdditions button.
- Enter or adjust invoice records via the Source Lines button.
- Make financial changes or adjustments to existing assets via the Books button.
- Transfer existing assets to new distributions via the Assignments button.
- Retire or reinstate existing assets via the Retirements button.
- View depreciation and cost history via the Financial Inquiry button.
- Update asset details or reclass existing assets via the Open button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms