IDSM Chargeback Batch Line Error: "OZF_RESALE_PRICE_ERROR"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Inventory <Patch 7560712>, Chargeback transactions end up with the status "Disputed". The dispute code that gets flagged on the chargeback line is "OZF_RESALE_PRICE_ERROR". The price list is also defined with the Item and UOM.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a chargeback batch using a custom program
- Batch is created and goes to status Dispute
- View Lines and see error OZF_RESALE_PRICE_ERROR
- Remove the error code, verified if Price, UOM, and Item information is there in the line.
- Reprocess the same batch
- After this point some batches go to Closed status, some goes to Dispute status again
Applied Inventory <Patch 7560712>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms