Objectives Not Allocated to Employees When Eligibility Profile is Based On Assignment Set with Employee Number
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Objectives attached to an Eligibility Profile based on Assignment Set, these Objectives are not allocated automatically to employees when the plan is published.
When the Eligibility Profile criteria is changed, example: based on Location, the Objective is allocated to the employee automatically.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an assignment set, attach employees based on Employee number
- Create an eligibility profile based on this assignment set
- Create objectives based on this eligibility profile
- Create a PMP and include objective setting.
- Publish the plan
- See that this objective is not assigned to employees in the assignment set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms