Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following transaction error occurs when attempting to perform an Inter-Organization transfer:
- between a Discrete Manufacturing organization to an OPM organization (or vice versa).
- when transferring between one OPM organization to another OPM organization across operating units even if they belong to the same legal entity
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Inventory > Transactions > InterOrganization Transaction
2. Choose the to Organization
3. Enter transaction details
4. Save the transaction.
5. Get the error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot perform the inter organization Transaction
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms