Move Order Line Could Not Be Back Ordered. Rolling Back The Change
(Doc ID 785668.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have move order lines which are not allocated and cannot be allocated.
Also, they cannot be back ordered so you do not know how to get rid of the lines.
The lines exist in the table MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP.
When you try to back order these lines via Transact Move Order, the following
Move order Line could not be back ordered. Rolling back the changes.
- Set in the Shipping Parameter the "Enforce Shipsets and Ship Models" to Yes
- Perform the Pick Selection List Generation Concurrent Program
- At end, go on the Transact Move Order form
(Go to Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Orders)
- Find the related move order
- Select Not-Allocated
- Get a list of lines
- Select and attempt to backorder
- Get error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document